How can I use QR Code eTickets?
Eventnook allows organisations to sell tickets online along with a QR code e-ticket to ease onsite event admission. Event attendees may simply scan the QR code on their e-ticket to check into the event.
This hugely popular feature is available to all Express, Professional, Premium and Enterprise Package customers, and is automatically enabled for all events. You may however, choose to disable this feature.
Use of the QR code e-ticket has 3 main benefits to both attendees and organisers:
1. For attendees:
- Saves time.
- Prevents the hassle of collecting physical paper tickets.
- Attendees may simply download the QR Code eTicket from their email and scan the QR Code e-ticket from any mobile device (smartphones, tablets, etc)
2. For organisers:
- Prevents the need to issue physical paper tickets
- Allows organisers to efficiently track and verify each ticket for admission
- Scanning hardly takes a second, which allows for easy check-in, and largely reduces the waiting time for guests.
Learn more - how to verify and track QR tickets onsite
Here is our event check-in mobile app with QR code scanner
“What’s QR Code?”
QR Code abbreviated from Quick Response Code, is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode. QR Code ticket is an optical machine-readable label that is attached to an attendee data and that records information related to that attendee.