How to set a reminder email
To help ensure that your event goes smoothly, EventNook allows you to send event reminder emails to your already registered attedees.
Follow these 2 simple steps to set a reminder email:
- Locate your event in your events page and click on "View Dashboard".
- Click on the "Manage" tab located at the top of your page and select "Reminder Email" from the drop-down menu.
This tab allows you to create an email template which you can send to all your attendees. Here, you can:
- Edit your email message
- Add a custom display name for your email
- Add a custom reply to email
- Add a custom subject
- Send yourself a test email (to make sure everything looks good before you send out the mass email)
This tab allows you to set a reminder email schedule. The default setting for the reminder email schedule is 48 hours before the event. But you can customize this to your event needs. This page allows you to:
- Not send an event reminder email
- Send the reminder email now
- Send the reminder email 24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours before the event
- Select a date & time to send out the reminder email
This tab keeps a record of all the event reminder emails you have sent out.