Getting Started with EventNook - How it Works
Our Services - How it works
We are an online event registration and ticketing platform.
We offer two main services - Online event registration services, and onsite event check-in services. Customers may choose to use both of our services, or just either one.
1. Online event registration-how it works :
Users first create an event site. This is an easy process, taking less than five minutes and allowing users to set up their own professional looking, mobile friendly event website with just a few clicks.
Your event site:
- Would be mobile friendly
- Would allow you to customise the online event registration form, to collect what is required of your attendees.
- Would allow you to create various ticket types, and offer different kinds of discounts (such as group discounts, discounts for particular ticket types, early bird tickets and many more).
- Allows easy online payment, via PayPal or Stripe, straight into your bank account.
- Sends attendees confirmation emails along with a QR code e-ticket upon successful registration. Attendees use this QR code e-ticket to check into the event.
- Allows you to customise thank-you emails, reminder emails, and other general emails to your attendees.
- Allows you to manage event registration and sales in real time.
You can create your event site once you have signed up for an account with EventNook.
2. Onsite check-in services-how it works :
Event attendees check themselves into the event using their QR code e-ticket. Code scanning usually takes less than a second, and name badges for the attendees are printed automatically and wirelessly after their ticket is scanned.
Attendees scan their QR codes using the cameras on iOS devices running the EventNook Kiosk app. Users may choose to rent pre-configured iPads, printers, and wifi devices from us for this purpose.
The EventNook Kiosk app allows for easy event management, and keeps track of all those present and absent for the event for documentation purposes.
For customers using only our onsite event check-in services, you are required to create an event site, but this can be done a day or two before the event date. This is because online registration services will not be used, and event attendee details will instead be uploaded in bulk using our bulk registration feature. The details of 500 attendees can be uploaded per batch.
These attendees are then automatically sent confirmation emails along with QR code e-tickets to allow then to check-in on event day.
For customers using only our online registration services, they may choose to deactivate usage of QR code e-tickets while creating their event site. Attendees will then receive automatic confirmation emails after successful registration, but this email will not include the QR code e-ticket.