Brother printer: FAQ
Encountering troubles when setting up Brother printers? Here are some common problems people face when during setup:
- The printer doesn't open
- Why does it take very long to connect to WiFi?
- The printer errors after loading the label
- I hit "Print" in the App, but the printer doesn't respond
The printer doesn't open
There are two things you can do to make sure the printer is connected to the power：
- You have completely plugged the power cable into the Power Receptacle;
- The media cover is properly and completely closed — you should see no gaps between the lid and the body of the printer.
Why does it take very long to connect to WiFi?
It usually takes 30 seconds for the router to respond and display a checkmark, and another 30 seconds for the printer to react and display "Connected!"
If the whole process takes longer than 2 minutes, you can exit the router or printer's pairing interface and try again.
The printer errors after loading the label
Check if you left a small part of the label out of the printer, as indicated below:
I hit Print in the App, but the printer doesn't respond
Check the following:
- The printer is connected to the same network with your iPad,
- You selected the Brother printer on the EventNook App.
If the problem persists, try reconnecting the printer and iPad to the WiFi router.
Hopefully this FAQ answered your questions on the Brother printer set up! If you have any further questions regarding the Brother printer, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!