You can send out emails to your attendees (or buyers) before the event to remind them of your upcoming event. This guide will show you how to set up a Reminder Email.
Here is the detailed instructions on how to do so:
1. Go to Reminder Email feature
On your Event Dashboard, click on Manage on the upper left, and in the drop-down menu, click on Reminder Email.
2. Set up Email Template
There are two parts you need to edit for this tab: Address and subject line, and email content.
Address and Subject Line
- Send To: You can choose whether to send this email to all the attendees or only the buyers (one buyer can purchase multiple tickets);
- Custom Display Name: This name will be displayed as the sender's name in the receiver's mailbox;
- Custome Reply-To Email: If an attendee wants to reply to the reminder email, the reply will go to this address (Unfortunately, the sender of this reminder can only be EventNook);
- Custom Subject: The subject line of your email.
You can add a banner image to your Reminder Email and edit your message to the receiver.
You can also add a message for specific ticket types in the reminder email.
This message will appear below the general message you entered in the last part, in a smaller font. You can view your reminder email by clicking on Send a Test Email.
3. Schedule your Reminder Email
Now you can schedule your reminder email; you can send them 1) immediately, 2) up to 120 hours before the event start date, or 3) at some other time you prefer.
After you finish, click on Add.
4. Check Email Activity
When it is your designated time, our system will send the emails.
It might take several minutes for all the emails to reach the attendees' mailboxes. Once all emails are sent, the status will be set to DONE.
You can also keep track of the email activities of this event by clicking on the Email Activity tab.
You are now done creating and scheduling a reminder email for your event! Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any further questions!