The Organizer’s Profile is a page where you can display your information or your organization’s information, and customize it with your logo and banner image. What makes EventNook’s Organizer’s Profile so different is that we list the events you organize in a recorded calendar format.
Now the organizer and attendees can view all events in a single page! You can even feature your Facebook page using our widget. The best thing is that it is so simple – try it out for yourself:
1. Go to EventNook landing page
You need to log in to your EventNook Account to view this landing page.
2. Go to Organizer's Profile feature
On the top right of the page, click on Account - Organizer Profile.
3. Complete your profile
Enter relevant information to set up your profile page:
- Organizer Name: This will appear on your banner image (you will upload this image later!)
- Unique URL: This link will go directly to your organizer's profile page;
- Slogan / Tag Line: This slogan will appear under your Organization Name;
- Organizer Contact Info: This will show your contact information;
- Website: This will appear under your Brief Description and above the Facebook box;
- Facebook Page URL: This URL will appear as a box on the right side of your profile page.
You can also enter a brief description of your organization for viewers to quickly understand your organization!
When you are done, click on Save Changes.
4. Upload your banner image and logo
On this page, you can upload your organization's cover image. Click on Choose File to select your cover image and hit Upload Cover Image.
Upload your logo in the same way.
4. View and share your page
Click on the View Page button on the top right of the page to see your brand new organization profile on EventNook!
Now share this page to more people!
People can view your organization's Upcoming Events and Past Events, go to your website, and see your Facebook postings!
Hopefully, this guide helps you build your own organization's profile! Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions about this!